This course will help you prepare for the NATE Air Conditioning and Heat Pumps Certification Exam, which most HVAC Technicians do not pass on their first attempt. We will go through the study guides together chapter by chapter to ensure you have a thorough understanding of each. Live eLearning events and timed practice tests are also included. I recommend you take the practice tests until you can achieve a score of 80%. There is no guarantee that you will pass the NATE Certification exam after completing this course.
Course Length - 7 Weeks
- Course Materials - "Heat Pumps and Air Conditioning Preparing for the NATE Exam"
- eLearning - 7 Sessions
- Practice Exams - Unlimited Access (after course completion)
- NATE Student Group Forum Access - Unlimited
- Course Material - Order from Johnstone Supply, part number G35-909
- Human comfort and system selection
- Heat transfer and the basic refrigeration cycle
- System components
- Electrical components
- Installation guidelines
- Reading electrical schematics
- Troubleshooting electrical circuits
- System performance checks
- Gas and Oil Heating